INTRODUCTION FOR LIFE INSURANCE:
- The successful financial and insurance plan takes into account both short-and long-term goals. Where do you want to be in five years? In twenty-five years? How will you get there? Life insurance is one of the cornerstones of any sound financial plan
- Life never works out exactly as planned-never underestimate the importance of a Plan B. Often, life insurance plays an important role when plans don’t play out as expected.
- Getting hitched? Moving in together? Having a baby? Starting a business? If you answered yes to any of those questions, it might be time to start thinking about purchasing life insurance. If your premature death would cause financial hardship to a family member, employee, or colleague, you should consider life insurance.
UNIVERSAL LIFE INSURANCE:
http://sat-rent.de/deribbebe/22879 You can insure the financial security of you and your loved ones through one and the same contract and at the same time accumulate additional tax-sheltered amounts. Universal Life provides you with a flexible financial program that you can adapt to your changing needs
- Individuals or families seeking financial security and wishing to accumulate additional funds (to carry out retirement plans, for example).
- Young dual-income professional couples that can pay the insurance premium more quickly
- Persons with a higher-than-average income who are looking for a tax-sheltered savings vehicle other than a registered retirement savings plan (RRSP).
- Business people, to finance a shareholders’ agreement or insure a key employee
http://yankalillabakery.com.au/?kramarew=aplicaciones-para-citas-gratis&c57=8c Your family’s quality of life is high on our list of priorities! Life insurance is a simple and efficient way to ensure its continuity in the event of premature death, as it provides an immediate tax- free benefit that is highly appreciated during such difficult times.
see Universal Life product provides solid and reliable protection that will be there when your family needs it most. It is an indispensable tool in helping you to achieve the level of financial security you seek to ensure your family’s continued quality of life.
BENEFITS OF UNIVERSAL LIFE INSURANCE:
- You obtain affordable permanent life-insurance protection combined with an attractive tax-sheltered savings account.
- You can choose and modify the amount of insurance, the cost options, the payment frequency, and the premium amount in accordance with your needs.
- You can diversify your savings through our range of investment options
- You can enjoy an advantageous premium reduction on the basis of the general state of your health and your lifestyle
- You have the opportunity to make partial withdrawals to carry out your favourite projects.
- You can obtain a premium holiday if you are temporarily unable to make your usual payments.
- You personalize your contract when it is issued and at any other time through a wide choice of riders and additional benefits.
- You enjoy guaranteed quick-payment options for periods of 10, 15 or 20 years, including guaranteed cash surrender values.
- You may insure up to nine persons under the same contract.
- When it comes right down to it, there are just two types of life insurance: term and permanent. Everything else is just a variation, or combination, or these two.
- The difference between term and permanent insurance is a lot life the difference between renting and owning your home. With term, you sign a contract for a specific amount of time and pay premiums for the length of contract. As you get older, your premium costs will go up. When the contract ends, so does your insurance coverage, with permanent insurance, your coverage lasts your entire life and your premiums are usually level. Permanent policies also have a “cash value” which grows as the policy matures. If you cancel the policy, you get the cash value.
- “Buy term and invest the different.” To follow that advice, buy (usually) less expensive term coverage and invest the mount you’ve saved in premium costs. This way. You’ve taken advantage of both lower insurance costs and the benefits of investing.
- Play it safe: don’t cancel or cash in an old life insurance policy until you’ve got the new one in hand.
- When you buy term insurance, it’s a good idea to make sure your coverage is both renewable and convertible.